BUILD YOUR CAREER IN FITNESS
About Sangaram Choughule
Mr. Sangram Chougule is an Electrical engineer & an Indian Bodybuilder, who has won the titles of
Mr. Universe (2012)
Mr. World (2012 & 2014)
Mr. India (6 times)
Mr. Maharashtra (5 times)
He is among the elite bodybuilders as a pro. His phenomenal symmetry, conditioning & engaging personality makes him take the top honors in any event in which he competes. He always wanted to create a source of income for people of his field where they can work together and grow together.
With this vision he is sharing his knowledge and experience imbibed in ISFS professional courses.
About Anand Pandya
Mr. Anand Prakash Pandya has more than 15 years of experience in the fitness industry. He is associated with Talwalkars Better Value Fitness Limited, a chain of fitness clubs as Assistant Vice President, responsible for operations, marketing & business development.
He is also actively working with United Health & Fitness Federation (UHFF) in order to grow the awareness in people for fitness and grow the overall fitness industry as a whole.
Mr. Anand Pandya is the Co-Founder & Director of AR Efitness Solutions Pvt. Ltd. He holds FAA Commercial Pilot Licence from Flying Vikings Inc, Hayward, USA & also holds the DGCA Commercial Pilot Licence.
About Dr. Vipul Lunawat
- PhD, Sports Management
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Electronics, University of Pune
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Electronics, University of Pune.
- Master’s Programme in Business Administration, Institute of Management Education, Pune
- Level 02 coaching certification from Australian Ice Racing (AIR) in Short Track Speed Ice skating, & certified by Olympic Solidarity, Melbourne, Australia, 2014.
- Was part of the Indian contingent as a coach for the Short Track Speed Skating teams at the Singapore Open, 2014 and the Thailand Open Championships, 2013.
- Competed in Roller Skating World Championships in Venezuela-2003 as a part of the Indian Junior Team.
Competed in Roller Skating International
- Championships in Ostend, Belgium-2001, Serpa, Portugal-2001.
- National medalist in RSFI Senior Mens in Inline Speed Skating.
- Head Coach, Roller & Ice Skating at Kaveri Sports Centre and ISST Sports Academy, Pune.
- Coached 3000+ students in roller skating since 2004.
Certification in the International Skating Union (ISU) Regional Officials Course for Short Track Speed Ice Skating.
- Has a keen interest in adventure sports like skydiving, bungy jumping, rock climbing etc.
- Has been involved in organizing various world-class sports events, since 2004.
About Pratik Lunawat
- Masters of Accounting & Finance (CPA), Latrobe University, Australia
- Masters in Business Administration, IME, Pune, India
- He has worked with top sporting venues and events like the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Australian Open, Australian Grand Prix and Australian Football League, Cricket World Cup 2015, Australia, etc.
- He is a fitness enthusiast and an avid lover of adventure sports.
About Amruta Jadhav
- Bachelors in Hospitality and Travel Management
- Masters in Human Resource
- Diploma in Personal Training for Health & Fitness
My 7+ years corporate career made me feel slothful that I took a break to figure out what I really wanted to do. During this Break I started meeting new people, socializing, making my PR strong and got more inclined towards Health & Fitness. That’s when I figured out my interest and I jumped into Sales & Marketing and clubbed it with Fitness.
So my first job as a Sales and Marketing Manager was with Gold's Gym in 2015. Then I was also curious to understand how Personal Training worked and gain more knowledge in the field I was working in. So I took up my education and worked as a Personal Trainer at ABS Fitness. That’s how my career shifted from HR to Sales & Marketing.
7 years later, today I am Director - Sales & Marketing with ISST School of Fitness Sciences.
And now I am really excited to help students make their career into Health & Fitness at ISFS and reach heights just like I did. And also encourage them to live a Healthy Lifestyle and motivate people around them to do the same.